Requirements to apply for roles
You must fulfil all requirements bulleted below in order to apply:
- You must be able to provide evidence (recordings) of cheaters at reasonable quality and framerate (720p 30fps min).
- You must have some previous staff experience (not necessarily Minecraft related - however it would help more).
- You must have no punishments within the last 4 months (bans/mutes).
- You must be at least 14 years old.
- You must have a working microphone and be willing to talk to us.
These are some things that can help with your application, but are not required:
- Being active on the server (more than the average player)
- Being helpful on the server and discord.
- Having a good reputation in the community.
If you lie about meeting the requirements in your application, you will be denied or demoted.
Numbers in parentheses are the minimum we expect at a push, the number next to it is the ideal.
- Minimum subscribers: 500
- Average views (per video): (50) - 100
- Average views (streams): (10) - 15
- Minimum followers: (100) - 250
- Average viewers: (5) - 10
- Twitch Affiliate
- Must have recorded/streamed on SpudPVP at least 3 times.
- Your channel is community appropriate.
- The content you are producing is watchable (not laggy or visually unappealing)